ANZAC COMP SCABS VS NHBChttps://sunshinecoastbrewers.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Luke Hazo Luke Hazo https://sunshinecoastbrewers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/profile-hazo.jpg
Date(s) - 08/04/2022
4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Your Mates Brewery
It’s on again! The now annual Club Challenge.
Two clubs battle it out to see who is the ultimate brewer and Club champion.
SCABS VS NHBC
This year we are excited to be teaming up with Your Mates Brewing Co.
Last year SCABS took the win, let’s defend the title and go back to back!
What’s up for grabs?
- Your Name & Club engraved on the cub challenge trophy
- Opportunity to brew with Your Mates!
- Your beer will be brewed on their pilot system and sold in their tap room
- Anzac themed competition judged by professional brewers
- Brewers from each club will submit an individual entry
- Brew with Australia & NZ ingredients (excluding yeast/specialty malts)
Competition style “Red Beer”
You are not locked into a specific style
Your Mates Brewing Co. are keen to see you express your brewing how you would like it to be judged
Your beer should include a red malt to hit the brief, examples could include Red IPA, Hoppy Red Ale, Irish Red Ale etc.
- Free to entry, must have current membership
How to Enter:
- Email Sunshinecoastbrewers@gmail.com to confirm entry
- Submit your beer by 1st April
- Please fill 3x Pet Bottles
- Label with key information (ABV, IBU, Ingredients)
- Drop off your beer to Caloundra, Buderium or Yandina Location (provided closer to date)
- Friday 8th April
- Your Mates Brewing Co.
- Official Start Time 5pm
- But happy hour starts at 3pm if you would like to join us early
Hit the contact us page – https://sunshinecoastbrewers.com/contact/