Battle of the Brews 2020https://sunshinecoastbrewers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/hero-1024x459.png 1024 459 Ged Johnson Ged Johnson https://sunshinecoastbrewers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/profile-ged.jpg
Date(s) - 28/11/2020
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
BATTLE OF THE BREWS 2020!
Having a beer brewed commercially is a dream for any home brewer. This year the clubs sharing it round with another local brewery, Moffat Beach Brewing Co.
- Free Entry open to the public
- Brew any style beer
- Bottle 4x 750ml PET Bottles (pre judging & on the day tasting)
- Label your beer appropriate for retail sales
- Add ingredients/ process on label
- Drop them off at the Club, Geds shed (before 11th Nov)
- Winner Judged by Moffat Beach and panel
- Prizes 1st, 2nd, 3rd place prizes. Also people’s choice award
- Required to be club member, $5 online
- Register below its free
Some tips would be to brew a beer that is commercially viable, something that will sell on the Sunshine Coast. Record your brewing process in as much detail possible. You will need this to recreate your magic if you win.