SCABS Winter Comp 2021https://sunshinecoastbrewers.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Paul Best Paul Best https://sunshinecoastbrewers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/profile-paul2.jpg
Date(s) - 17/07/2021
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Welcome to our Winter Competition in Collaboration with Black Flag Brewing
This is an anonymous beer swap. Your beers will be judged by your peers.
Top 4 beers go through to the final at Black Flag Brewing!
The top three winners will receive prizes and the overall winner will have their name engraved on the clubs trophy.
Winter Comp Overview
- $10 Entry Fee (includes free beer on presentation day
- Enter any style of beer that is less than 6%
- Brew and fill 12 x 750ml PET bottles (plastic)
- You can enter up to 2 entries
- All entries are anonymous
- Provide your beer style and brief description
- Entries will be given a 2 digit code – please write the code on your lid in permeant Marker (buy white or grey lids so it is viewable)
- You will receive other brewers beers to judge, score them over 2 weeks.
- Must be a registered member to enter
- If your not a member, register here
- Register online before Sunday 11th July.
- Drop off your beers by 2pm sharp Saturday 17th July. (entries past 2pm drop off is disqualified).
- Address is in Buderim (details provided once registered)
- Pickup your beers on the same day 17th July, around 3pm time. Stay for a beer if you can (bring one to share, not your comp beer).
- If you cant make it on the swap day, arrange a time to drop them off before. We will fridge them if there is room.
- Final and Presentation Day at Black Flag Brewing Co. starts 2pm Saturday 31 July.
BlackFlag Winner (judged by BlackFlag brewers)
SCABS brewers brewer winner (judged by peers)
- Winner – Name engraved on the clubs Trophy + Carton of BlackFlag Beer + Crucial Grain mixed hop packs
- 2nd – BlackFlag T-Shirt + Bag of Pale Malt
- 3rd – BlackFlag Glass + Crucial Grain yeast pack
Presentation Day (Black Flag Brewing)
We are excited to announce, this years presentation will be held at black flag Brewing. The top 4 beers from the competition will be sampled on the day by members and brewers. Winner announced on the day.
Email – email@example.com
Heading – Winter beer swap
Description – Include;
– Your Name
– Your Beer Style
– Brief description
Pay $10 per entry to club account
Sunshine Coast Brewers Inc
Please contact us via face book messenger on the club account https://www.facebook.com/sunshinecoastbrewers/