2021 Anzac Competition, Club vs Clubhttps://sunshinecoastbrewers.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Ged Johnson Ged Johnson https://sunshinecoastbrewers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/profile-ged.jpg
Date(s) - 25/03/2021
The Noosa Brew Club kicked off last year with a great series of events and a healthy influx of members. The SCAB committee even joined in on one of the events to meet the Noosa crew. Yea, Epic. We had a huge year ourselves and we decided to rival in their excitement. So, here we go, a healthy club vs club competition. Noosa vs SCABS!
Here are the details:
- Anzac themed competition
- Brew with Australia & NZ ingredients (excluding yeast/specialty malts)
- IPA Style, judged by 3x commercial brewers in Noosa
- Must suit IPA BJCP guidelines
- Deadline for entry is 25th MARCH (1Mth before ANZAC day)
- Drop off @The Noosa Brew Store (or Geds shed 2days before)
- 3x Pet Bottles required
- Attach full ingredients to each bottle for judges (maybe brewsheet with and elastic band)
- No entry fee, but both clubs require membership to be current
Please use the form to Register! (on this page)
The Presentation Night:
- Friday 9th April @Boiling Pot
- Return Bus to Noosa organised
- Invite friends if you can, max 50 seats
- Depart Sunny Coast (2x destinations yet to be decided) 5pm to Noosa Boiling pot 6pm.
- Depart Noosa Boiling Pot 930pm to Geds @Buderim 1030pm
- Must buy tickets in advance
Bus Ticket $30 each, or $25 for 2 or more people.
- Your Name & Club engraved on a new trophy
- Your batch replicated on tap at Noosa Hinterlands Brewing Co. (old Bonsi Brewery)